Thursday 1 July 2010

Alice in Wonderland?

First day back at work - ugh! I think I looked a little dressy and I certainly caused a stir but it was a really fun look.

Shame the pictures so lame. I was going for the white queen from Alice and Wonderland but think I come off as crazy lady trying to fly. Meh!

This is another dress I bought with the intention of being a day to night dress and yet again this is the first time I have worn it in the day time. In fact I'm pretty sure this is only the second time I've worn it since a bought it over a year ago.

This is my night time look from April 2009.


It was a silent disco in case you were wondering. Awesome night - must do it again. There is nothing funnier than seeing a room full of people dancing and singing to two different songs that you can't hear. Lol.

1 comment:

  1. i have been keeping an eye out and there are none coming soon, think its been long enough to be funny again lol

    ReplyDelete