Tuesday 29 June 2010

Catch Up.

This is a bit of a catch up cos I have been away and also lazy, sorry 'bout that. I went round Samantha's for a girly night in after golf on Friday still wearing the sports luxe look and after a K-razy night of triv and singstar I stayed the night. Don't worry though I came prepared;
I did cheat a bit cos this is actually a new skirt and not a treasure but normally I'd buy something like this cos it was half the price and then just stick it in my wardrobe and never wear it again so I'm giving myself a break. The t-shirt is something of an old favourite but just goes so well. And yes I have bought these Sunnies in black, yellow and pink. They suit me, I always break/lose them and they were cheap!

I wore this to the Parade in Cardiff for Armed Forces Day and got my very first Glimpse of some Royals, something I had successfully avoided until recently. It wasn't much of a glimpse really, just Charles and Camilla going past in a very dark car so you could barely see them. I wasn't disappointed though - there was plenty of totty in uniform to keep my eyes busy!

Any way from there it was a trip to Bridgend to spend some quality time in my friends garden. Sorry I mean quality time with my friend. We just had a really chilled out time enjoying the sunshine and some Barbecue. Yum!

Having not spent much time in my own home I spent Sunday just lazing around so no special effort required. Ditto with Monday as I spent the day dyeing my hair, cleaning and making Bolognaise, who knew it took an hour once you got to the simmering stage! I really should have read the recipe before I started.

Back to form today though and for the cinema I got out my old red bag that I used to love to carry and a fantastic bird belt:

















I'm praying my roots calm down soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment