Friday 25 June 2010

Sport Luxe.

We finally got round to going down the driving range today so I thought I'd give Sport Luxe ago. Who would have thought my wardrobe would support something so active? This look is inspired by my good friend Samantha. I'm wearing a skirt I got from my favourite shop in Street, Somerset called Aria and I'm pretty sure I haven't worn it since the day smoking was banned in England. It also features a belt I have never worn before that was on a pair of jeans my Mum gave me and a beach bag I got free with In Style.

P.S. This blog may become a case of spot the freebies - I'm a big fan. The sandals I wore in the first post were also from In Style and I dug them out last year when I was desperately trying to afford some gladiator sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment