Monday 19 July 2010

Strutting Jacket

Its been a while since I had a bit of fun with my outfit so I brought out the 'Strutting Jacket'. Also known as the 'Getting Over Frankie Jacket'. Yes Frank, your rejection cost me £12 at C&A. And yes I do strut! Even though it was a boiling hot day when I bought this jacket I put it on immediately and strutted my way down the high street. And according to my beloved I still do this today.

Before you say it, it is NOT bad luck to open your umbrella indoors. It is a necessity so that it airs out and doesn't rust! And yes I finally succumbed to the double denim, something I swore I'd never do even in the 80's. But its alright as well as sticking to the general rule of two different colours I have my own rule. Double denim is ok so long as you have a colour to break it up. That does not mean coloured denim people. I will never go there again! (I say now.)

I wore this out whilst admiring the 'Super Dragons' in Newport yesterday and the gorgeous umbrella came in very handy (Another birthday present, thank you Becky). We didn't get round very many cos it was wet and we are lazy. Hopefully we'll get round to see the others before they are ruined (or in the case of one, illegally removed).



This is one of my favourites but then I am biased. The artist is my good friend Dom and I'm already a fan of his stuff.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment on my blog, glad to see another welsh girl. Denim on denim is a hard look to do, I have done it a few times now (hopefully successfully!) I love your take on it!
    Daisy Dayz Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe depends on if you are superstitious or not :P

    Woooah that dragon is hella crazy!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete