Wednesday 11 August 2010

Bad Blogger part 2

To continue with the catch up I give you Amy's Birthday bbq....that was on the 25th of July.



Sorry about the hunch...heels on gravel is not the easiest thing to pull off. Also I have another confession to make, due to the fact that Amy lives up a very big hill and we walked all the way, I didn't actually wear the heels there. Also due to sitting on the ground and said gravel I didn't actually wear them a whole lot whilst I was there either. Oh its all a lie!! But my pumps really ruin this outfit.

I love that bag though; another birthday present purchased from River Island. My treasure here would be those very short shorts that I have only worn either on a night out with tights or in Lanzarote. And clothes you wear abroad just don't count.

My hair took me ages by the way so here's a close up:

No comments:

Post a Comment